Страницы

понедельник, 13 января 2014 г.

How to create a positive attitude

It's been some time since I was blogging the last time. What's inspiring to me that I can come and sit before my computer when I feel like it and share my life with you. Years before it was not possible. Now it is our reality. 
Today I want to write about positive attitude. Some of us can't imagine themselves being positive about even simple things, everything comes in as something negative and life becomes a nightmare. It starts to become a habbit - to think negative and it is sad. It's hard to give up any habbit you have, but the habbit of thinking the certain way is the worst in my opinion. What can you do? Sit and complain OR actually try to give up the habbit itself. There are probably many ways for it. I'm using only few, without making it too complicated: 
1. Any habbit is a repeated action, positive is the oposite to negative, so try to establish a habbit of positive thinking by noticing your negative thoughts, saying stop to yourself and actually making a positive statement. Might not work in the beginning, but I am pretty positive it will work eventually. Learn to sort your thoughts out;
2. Every morning name or write down things you love about your life or that you simply enjoy. It can be anything, for example I love my Ikea cup of morning coffee, makes me absolutely happy:) You can give thanks for everything good you had during the day in the evening, write a journal or something. That will set your mind to actually paying special attention to the good, instead of always noticing bad stuff;
3. Even if you are in a negative situation and already started to give up and falling into negative mood, try to change focus. Give yourself some time, just do something else for a while, something you might enjoy. After that come back to the situation with a clear mind and actually try to see something good about what happened. There is always something good about any bad situation. You might not wanna believe it now, but please remember that, keep this on your wall, computer, phone and look at it, until it settles in your mind.

Hope this helps, 
I'll be happy if you watch my newest video,
Love, Anya


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий