Страницы

воскресенье, 11 января 2015 г.

WTTD 3 - Learn to let go


Today is my third day of transformation... I feel am doing good, if not to count life stress and stuff like that. But I guess it will be always on the way, and the only thing we can do is to actually accept all what is happening and move on. Basically let go! 

Through years I developed a habbit to cope with my problems by falling into the state where I don't want to do anything, where I feel as a victim, where I remember those moments of my past I felt the same. And I kept saying to myself: that's what I deserve! This time it's different. 

This transformation process is about me learning to let go, learning to forgive, to get up again, to cope in a different way and to never give up. 

No matter where you are now in life, there is no past anymore. It has no connection with the present. It's only now - what matters. How you deal with your problems now - that's what counts. 

Letting go of my past has become one of the most significant things that I can do for myself!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий