Страницы

пятница, 24 июля 2015 г.

WTTD - Getting lost

It has been a while since my last blog post, but, well, I am still here, just not always know what to write about. Although it's been so much I'd love to share with you. My "Way to Transformation" plan has been totally changed, and my life moved in a totally wrong direction, which happens when you want all things planned - never worked out for me... 

Trying to understand other people, listen, accept and find myself in all that jazz, I found myself absolutely lost. I got lost in the ideas, in my own thoughts (I don't think as much as I used to anymore though). I found myself completely changed, like listening to others and caring took my anxiety and depression away, but also there is also an empty space in my heart, I have no idea where it came from. 

I guess, it happens when you try to change yourself completely, when you seem to understand way too much, and you undrestand, that there is not other way for you but CHANGE. I made this decision long ago, but starting to experience the results only now... I don't know if I make sense right now, but I believe for someone I probably do...


If I can I'll blog about my trip to the US this summer, and share this unbelievable experience with you.

As always, Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий