Страницы

пятница, 4 февраля 2011 г.

The art of waiting

Hi, guys. I just want to tell you about how hard it is for me to wait, so if anyone of you have this kind problem, then this article is for you. It can be anything you wait for: for your boyfriend to pick you up, for your boss' resume on your work, for your life to change etc. And so many times we just forget that probably there is no need to sit and wait for something to come, but what we need is to try to enjoy every single moment of our lifes that we spend waiting for something.
So here is a the tip: try to use your time as usefull as possible, do not waste any moment on waiting, looking at your watch or checking your e-mail. Try to concentrate on something you can do right now, at this moment. The moment you are waiting for will come on it's right time.
Easy to say, huh? I was sitting in my room, waiting for something today, while thought: why not use this time to write a message for you, guys? Maybe it will help someone like me, and believe it or not, I am enjoying this moment as I would enjoy any other moment I've been waiting for many years now. You can read a book, write a song, play your guitar or just watch a tv show, no matter what it is, let yourself enjoy the moment, keep smiling!:)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий