Страницы

вторник, 1 марта 2011 г.

Taking my own advice...

Sometimes it's hard to take my own advice and be confident and loving to myself. The other night I was crying a LOT, cos I was just down down down. Most of the times I'm keeping myself or just don't really feel like crying but that night it was just awful, I couldn't stop myself from being heartbroken and I really was. The only thought I had in my mind was one my favourite quotes of Aristotle: We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Every single time I'm feeling down, I remember this quote and it helps me out. I went through so many things to become who I am now, so I can't stop, so I should try to fight with my lack of confidence, pain, fears and crazy sometimes thoughts in order to keep going, to get what I am dreaming about - peace. I know, you are going through same kind of things as I am if you are reading this blog. If you had a fight with your boyfriend, family, friends or you got sick and can't go out, what makes you feel pretty lonely, whatever it is, don't give, don't fall on your knees in desparate tears, so the other day you feel broken in your body, but stand up and go to sleep, because the more you fight with this anxiety the stronger you get. If you let this brake you today, tomorrow it may kill you.
Always yours, Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий