Страницы

пятница, 4 марта 2011 г.

You belong!


Sometimes we don't feel like we belong to some group of people, that we are no accepted, that we are different or just can't fit in. This cause loneliness and pain in our hearts, bringing up the question why...I have experienced this so many times, I can't even tell, and I still am. The thought that I keep in my heart all the time is that I am not alone in this, that I actually do belong to some group, I just don't know it yet. I believe if you started to read my blog and find something in common with me, we can be from the same group, and there can be many of us. I just want to tell you, that no matter where you are, how you look and think, you still can find someone who can understand and support you, and if you don't see him around now, it doesn't mean this person doesn't exsist. That's why I find these blogs an absolutely amazing, cos here we can share our way of thinking with someone so far away, but so close at the same moment. I found this blog of Tiffany Myers, she is a sister of Kandee, who I was talking about before. When I had some bad moments I watched Tiffany's video, and actually felt like she was talking to me, which made me feel I got some kind of a friend. And I was like: wow, people do not always have to be close to support and help each other! I hope I can be a friend like this for you, guys too.
Take care,
I love you,
your Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий