Страницы

четверг, 11 августа 2011 г.

Miracles happen!

How many times have you wondered if miracles happen? I have, many times... All of the sudden I got an answer: THEY DO! I got to "know" Nick Vujicic through my favourite Kandee Johnson's blog and it totally opened my eyes. How can a person without arms and legs achieve so much in life and how could he survive in this world full of hatred at all? Some time ago I was watching one of his older videos where he was telling about he hopes to meet a girl of his dream someday: beautiful, kind and faithful to God angel. And some of us would say than: right...Only by miracle...And here you go! Nicj is engaged with Kanae! So what does this mean for us? Yes, miracles happen. Any of us can achieve any goals, can find love of our life, can climb any mountains, only you must believe and never give us!
Make a wish today, dare to dream and believe that it will come true!
Always your friend,
Anya 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий