Страницы

пятница, 2 сентября 2011 г.

Busy life, how to catch up?

Hey, guys, it's been a while since a wrote something here on my blog. I've been quite busy with my youtube channel lately, so here I am with a new advice for you. As we are so much busy in our lives, doing a million things at once it gets harder just to stop and watch the sunset, listen to the birds' singing and just relax. I always have so many things in my head, that at the end of the day my head is going to explode, but I still didn't do all. And it turns out into stress.
Taoist philosophy teaches us not to waste our energy on going against the stream, do our best and stay calm not matter what results are. Easy to say, huh? When I am doing yoga the hardest thing for me is actually to relax, listen to my breath and forget about all, I am a real thinker, there is no second I don't think about anything, and how do they want me to sit there for hours breathing? It seems impossible to me now, but I got something to tell you to encourage you all.
No matter where we live, in England or in India, we all need some peace in our lives. In India, for example, it can be different as meditation became a part of people's life, but for the western world we just have to listen to our mind and body. Maybe you can't or don't even want to meditate for 1 hour but you still want to get rid of stress and live a normal peaceful life, so how can you do this?
1. I told you already about the book of Steven Covey "Seven habbits of highly effective people", there he explains how a person can plan his life and avoid stress, and he does it better than me for sure:)
2. I heard that people who don't hurry live longer, your worries don't help you out, they only take your energy away, so take as much time as you need to realize with you mind that all you can do today is all you have to do today, don't try to jump over your head, because you can break it.
3. Learn to breath slowly. No matter how hard it is, just go for it, start with a minute or 2 and then you'll see how big difference it can make. If you're interested in meditation I'd deeply recommend a book of Mingyur Rinpoche "The joy of living".
4. Enjoy what you're doing at the present moment and don't think of you're going to do next. I'm kind of learing to do this right now, and believe me, life with way is way better than all the time thinking about what you are to do. Again, just do your best, but try not to worry if you don't catch up, the best way to find peace is to find a difference between what you can change and what you can't.
I hope it helps you guys,
Have a great weekend,
much love for you all,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий