Страницы

суббота, 27 августа 2011 г.

My day alone...

Hey, guys, hope you're having a beautiful day. I spend a lot of time with myself, and one of the recent things I discovered was actually taking pictures of things I find beautiful. So I went outside, and tried to see beauty in simple things I see everyday, like this little duck in the middle of the small lake
There is something magic about this view too

I absolutely love the colours on this picture and the trees on the back make it even more beautiful

The skies were grey that day, but I had one thought in my head: we can find beauty in every single thing of nature, there is no sad or grey for nature, it's only our perception of these skies, those shapes of clouds are stunning

No matter what you see, don't get tricked by first impression, try to see beauty in everything and you'll for sure find it. When you constantly change your perception, it will become a part of your nature, happiness and peace will come to your heart.
Spend time alone and observe our beautiful world,
Much love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий