Страницы

понедельник, 2 января 2012 г.

New Year's resolution

Hey, guys, New Year's resolution is something really important in everyone's life. Someone thinks his life changes just right after 12, other make plans for the whole year. I personally do the second. Obviously it makes life a little more purposeful and interesting.
What are my resolutions for this year:
1. Learn to appreciate every moment of life;
2. Learn to listen and read with attention, improve my work projects;
3. Learn to meditate and relax;
4. Update my blog and youtube channel at least once a week;
5. Read not less than 12 books;
6. Learn to adapt to hard life situations;
7. Get to know and accept myself.

To me this is important not to stand on one place, but always develop. This list of resolutions helps me to stay connected with my goals.
Happy New Year, everyone!!!
Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий