Страницы

суббота, 27 сентября 2014 г.

Morning fear, how to deal?

Every morning I wake up with the same fear of what's going to be today. From my own experience I found that learning not to pay attention to this fear is the best way to start to deal with it! And I have to be honest with you, it really helps me to move on with my life! 

Long car ride today, enjoying the moment

Learning not to pay attention to this fear is the best way to start to deal with it...

I love putting the makeup on (a must for me), having breakfast and drinking my coffee in the morning. It does help: to start inside the comfort zone and just prepare for the day. I know it might sound easy but does life have to be complicated? When you suffer from depression, making things as simple as possible is the best way to go!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий