Страницы

воскресенье, 28 сентября 2014 г.

Bad news with no support, how to overcome?

It's hard when noone supports. I'm going through a very tough period in my life right now and I've come to realize how it is important to learn to deal with stuff alone. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer... I never wrote about it before, but I used to be engaged with a guy diagnosed with cancer... I worked at the cancer hospital for 4 years where we first met. I must say, I lost few of my good friends, and one, who was very special and close to my heart. Now it seems I have to go through this again, and I don't feel empty as I know all about cancer, I don't feel weak because I was kind of preparing for this for all these years, but I feel sort of lonely at times as my relationships with have never been supported, nor they are supported now, I have noone to talk about my feelings about cancer in general, how it influenced my life, and how I am going through all of this again inspite of me trying to run away from it... 


There is light behind the darkness!

I'm writting about this not to complain, in fact, this is the last you want to do in life. But let me tell you only one thing: you will always have you on your side. No matter what you are going through, you are your best support system, you are your best friend! It's not the right time to give up and say: I can't do this anymore, because as long as you open your eyes every morning, you can do this! Do not let your world shutter just because someone throws stones in it, it will stand still, no matter what!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий