Страницы

четверг, 15 января 2015 г.

WTTD 8 - Your happiness does not depend on others

I feel like I talked about this a million times in my videos, but as for myself I still find it difficult to follow this idea of my happiness not depending on others, situation or circumstances in my life. I mean, obviously it does have an impact, but does it define my life as happy or unhappy? 

Waiting for a phone call, getting upset cos my work can't be done in time or the way I want it to be done, blaming the weather, etc. - are just few reasons of my constant "unhappiness". Putting myself in so much stress over the things I can not control makes me vulnerable, leads to anxiety and depression. 

I started to think about it from a little bit different perspective. And I hope this will play a huge part in my transformation process and will lead me closer to my goal - finding peace within. 

Putting myself in so much stress over the things I can not control makes me vulnerable, leads to anxiety and depression

1. Try to find things that are in your control and work on them. Write them down if needed;
2. Let go of things you can't change, as well as your past and even "yesterday". Write them down and realize you're seriously letting them go;
3. Don't wait for the others to change your life, because your happiness is in your own hands. No matter what others did to you, you are in charge of your hurt, not their actions. They have no power over you; 
4. Learn to cut down your expectations. Read my blog "3 ways of dealing with disappointment" for more information. 

Hope this helps,
Love,
Anya


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий