Страницы

воскресенье, 20 марта 2011 г.

I wish I felt different...

Hey, guys, I know it should be supportive messages but we are all human beings and all can have bad and good times. Tonight is a bad one...I'm feeling totaly broken and discouraged and I can't really help it right now. It seems that I am trying to do isn't working and I'm just trying for nothing. It's like my boyfriend is against me, my sisters are against me and I am just waiting for a MIRACLE to happen to make me feel better right now. I wanted to drive around, but I guess it's not a good idea in the mood like this...Oh, well, I want to throw this all sorrow up, but it's sitting in me and won't let me go. You know, when you're sitting and waiting for a person you love just to say he loves you, but all you have is nothing, this laying phone is just killing you...Now it's killing me...I wrote already about taking my own advice, in the moment like this it seems to be so much hard, so it seems I am going crazy...I thought about my blog in the moment like these and it's a good point. I know, some of you, maybe all, have been through the same stuff, and that's why I am writting this. In a day I won't probably remember this feeling (hopefully), in a year it will just fade away and will be burried in my memory, and so is it worth it? I guess not...In a moment like this I'm going to try to encourage you guys, don't give up, have an hour or two of tears, go to sleep and eventually you'll wake up with a fresh thought like: why did I ever cry over this guy, or situation or whatever it was. I know this is true, that's why I made myself write this right now, because I care about each one of you. Some of you will just say: oh, she's crying, so her "methods" don't work, but let me tell you, there's no person who don't have problems, but how you solve them - that's what matters! I am not here for you to think I am perfect, I am here to let you know, you are not the only one, I am just like as you are, and everyone else is. Let's go to sleep and wake tomorrow with a new wise and fresh thoughts, let's not feed our sorrows with more tears, believe it or not, nothing is worth it!
I love you, guys, good night!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий