Страницы

пятница, 11 марта 2011 г.

The wave of sorrows...

Hey, guys, it's 11th of March 2011, and today an earthquake happened in Japan...I actually usually take things like these really close to my heart, and there's nothing I can do about this. What I want to say is that I realize how short life is, how weak we are in comparison with our mother Earth, and how greatful we must be to just have our lives, homes and families or whatever we can be thankful for. People waste so much time on hatred, fights and gossips, so they don't realize how greatful they should be just to be alive. I just want to say that we all have to be together, not separated, to love but not to hate, to support and not to bring down. Let's use times like these to rebuild our way of thinking of our problems, how small they are in comparison with this tragedy, to start caring for every single person on a planet, cos it's not just one country's problem, it's OUR problem. And I really really want to encourage you to pray for people who suffered or if you don't believe in God - just send some positive energy, think of it as you are really helping someone. Believe it or not, but even a small thought makes a difference.
Much love, Anya


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий