Страницы

вторник, 8 марта 2011 г.

You are beautiful!


What is one of the most important things for a woman? BEING BEAUTIFUL! Most of women experienced lack of confidence because of their looks, to be correct, because they don't like how they look. Those feeling that occur inside of us are caused by media, sociaty standarts, others' comments, etc. Many times by our past, when our parents (especially moms told us we weren't good enough). What is interesting is that our opinion is never based on our built up standarts. If we were put in a different world where everyone says to each other that they are beautiful, I guess we would never even think like: am I really beautiful? And this is a big problem: no matter how hard we try to repeat ourselves: I'm good, I'm beautiful...There is always something inside, telling: oh, that girl on tv is so skinny, oh, my friend's hair is so long and beautiful...So what's next? Shall we just sit broken and depressed about our "imperfections" or try to rebuild our own vision of them? It's up to you! No matter what your choice is here are some tips I am trying to use in my life:
1. Think different. This means not thinking the way most of money makers want us to think. Build your own standarts of beauty and make it work. How many times we are inspired by women who don't have this standart beauty but something is so attractive in them...This something is MAKING IT WORK. Most of the times these women think different and have their own standarts of beauty, which they successfully embrace.
2. Do not compare. I know it's hard, but it's important not to ever compare yourself with someone else. First of all because it won't change a thing! Believe me, I've through this so many times, I always wanted to be someone else. You buy stuff this person wears, you try to act same way, you speak like he does, but eventually you find out that it doesn't make you happy, cos you can't be same popular, have same friends and be "happy" (as it looks to you) just the same as this person. That's when you fall into long depression until some other image "saves" you. The best way to find peace is to love yourself and accepting yourself just as you are without comparing. In my blog I also give some advice how to learn to love yourself if you're interested.
3. Make a possible change. There are things some girls/women don't love about themselves that they could possibly change like their weight (in many cases), their general appearance (using make up, wearing nice clothes), etc. Sometimes these things seem to be not important for a confidence boost, but actually they are. I am not talking about being obssesed with your body and looks, not talking about crazy diets, but talking here about a healthy way of achieving your goal. I was always too skinny, so people told me you are so skinny, blah blah blah. Now I'm happily not as skinny as I was before but I still feel weak in my body, cos I have no muscles built. So I'm trying to excercise on a regular basis to solve the problem.
4. Do not listen to stupid comments. Most of the times people say what's on their mind, and not always it happens for a reason, sometimes it's just something they forget in a second, but we will not. We will analize every single word, making our own conclusions until we lay in our rooms crying about how right they were. Again and again: YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK! You are not what others think of you, you are not what you think others think of you, you are what YOU think of you! Build this principle in mind, it will be very helpful.
Ok, guys, I hope this helps a little, I guess, this topic is too long for one blog message, so I will talk about it more later.
Love YOU,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий