Страницы

среда, 16 ноября 2011 г.

Coming back to reality. My trip to Holland


This trip was an eye-opening, same as most of my trips:) Obviously it was connected with some mistakes and some right decisions. I went, trying to fight with my fear, came back realizing something that is needed for my growth, although sometimes I'd love to stay with my eyes closed.
But obviously wisdom comes from knowledge, knowledge comes from observation. I don't always love to observe but this time I can say I loved a part of it, but still will stay myself in spite of some additional knowledge.
I guess a part of me wants to be someone else sometimes, but it goes away pretty fast, and I love this transformation. I transform from a deamon to an angel...Hmmm, no, wrong word - "an angel" for me:) But yeah, I guess I love to get to know myself better and accept my flouds.
I miss Morocco though, badly...I wish I could go there straight away...What would that change?...ummm, I don't know, maybe myself...
Being always right is hard, I know, but I've made my choice, and just like any other person have doubts.
Anyways, what I am trying to say: don't be afraid of getting to know yourself and be yourself. You only have one life to know who you are. I'd do a lot not to be disappointed in the end...But I'd also do a lot to do things that make me happy...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий