Страницы

суббота, 24 декабря 2011 г.

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey, guys, Merry Christmas!!! I am so happy to say these words to you as I actually don't have people around me to celebrate this moment, but I still think that some of you might be at the same place as I am, and you might feel lonely or sad. Just want to encourage you, that you are not alone and we just can get our hearts together in prayer or just in a feeling of joy and peace. For example, I am happy I can type this now and share my feelings with you.
As I promised, here are some tips of mine how to make this evening special if you are alone in the Christmas evening:
1. Make your house a special place for you to stay. Decorate it, be creative, do not worry if you have noone to share it with. It is your room or house and you can enjoy the coziness of your own creation. My Christmas tree does not look too happy, but I had much fun just picking it up and decorating it. I am planning to buy more things to decorate my room next year, as I am really picky and I love the process of searching.
2. Have a nice prayer and quality time with God and yourself, just listening to some great Christmas songs and reading God's word.
3. Send love to people you know and people you care about, if they are far away, give them a call or send an e-mail. Spend time picking up the cards and trying to look for the nice words to say, you can obviously send me some nice words, I would be more than just happy:)
If you are feeling lonely or sad, please remember, there are people who love you, who care about you, and there is always God with you, who will never leave you, nor forsake you. It is his moment, and you can celebrate it with Him.
I hope it helps, love you bunch,
Your Anya


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий