Страницы

четверг, 8 марта 2012 г.

Staying present


Staying present is one of the most important things that happiness consists of. When we are constantly waiting and looking for something else, when we think that getting married, having kids, buying house or a new car are going to make us happy, we are often wrong as we are not able to enjoy any single good thing we have in our lives. And I am talking about simple things we do not even notice in our daily life: sunny weather, smiles of our family or friends, good movie, etc. All these can look like not a big deal, but years after we remember some good moments we had and regret we can't have them back as they seem to be the happiest moments of our lives. It's just about us not being satisfied ever, we always want more.



One of things am trying to practice in my life is seeing beauty in some simple or ordinary things. It helps me to stay present and appreciate my life more. I take pictures of things that I think are beautiful or I am searching for a way to make them look beautiful. We can also search how we can make any bad situation better, we learn to see positive in negative and so on.



Lots of love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий