Страницы

среда, 23 мая 2012 г.

Being depressed...

Hey, guys, this blog, same as my channel is not a place to only share my wins, but also share my falls. Right now am feeling so much lonely and depressed as I probably never felt before...I know that life should not be always perfect and fun, but there are also some downs in it, and one of them I am experiencing right now.
Only when I am over it I will be able to say it was my win, right now am just sitting here trying to figure out how to get out of this stupid depression. It's been pretty much on my shoulders lately although I can't say it's been the worst time in my life, or worse - that I am the unhappiest person in the world. But it still feels like pain inside...My parents are in hospital, boyfriend is sick with cancer, best friend - sister turned her back on me, I still don't know why...Sometimes you feel there is no way out, sometimes you feel you want to give up, in times like these you realize, that all you've been holding on to doesn't exist, you are just alone and there is nothing that you wanna live for...The reason why I am typing it right now is not to complain, it is to share and to let you know that if you are dealing with the same thing, you are not alone, I am with you. The best thing of internet is that we can share our best and worst being very far away from each other.
If you are reading this, please do not give up, lets try to look for the ways out TOGETHER! Let's care for each other and hope there is always a better tomorrow, let's hope that this world is not only about illness, betrayal, selfishness, careless and lie, let's try to be the change!
Lots of love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий