Страницы

вторник, 5 июня 2012 г.

Things that disappoint us in life

Sometimes you find out certain things about life that might disappoint you:
1. Things do not go the way we want them to most of the times;
2. The more we try for the others expecting something back the more disappointed we get in the end;
3. The more successful we are the more haters we might have as people get jealous of our happiness and success;
4. The more we try to please others the more disappointed we get in the end, as it is not possible to please everyone every time;

It's just a small part of the huge list of things that can disappoint us in life. Just want you to know that I hate this as much as you might do. I wish I could change it somehow for me and for you but I can't. All I can do is write this blog and say you're not alone.
I will cover each one of these disappointing things as I blog about life to let you, guys, know how I personally try to deal with them.
Take care! Anya cares for you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий