Страницы

пятница, 28 сентября 2012 г.

My small trip to Imatra (Finland) and spending time alone


Hey, guys, I am finaly ready to blog about something as it took me a while to put myself together after certain things happening in my life. Imatra was a perfect place for thinking as it is that kind of quite and sad places where you can do nothing but think:)


I've been afraid of loneliness for a long, long time and I think I blogged about it before. I've been wanting to get rid of this fear for a while now and I am happy to announce I am getting THERE! All you need to do for it is to learn to spend time with yourself, it can be hard in the beginning, but the more you try the more you realize that you can do it and, believe me, I know what I am talking about.


Sometimes large dependency on other people can kill confidence and inner strength we are all longing for. And, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against relationships, but I am just trying to say that the more independent you are, the happier you are as you don't always think about others' opinion about your actions, you have a clear mind telling you what you should and should not do, and you feel yourself strong to do things YOU were dreaming about. Being able to actually be alone will also help you to love and appreciate others more, as you have time to listen to your heart understand yourself more. When I go somewhere, and I need to be alone, I always tell myself: you can do it. It's not that I want this all the time, sometimes I need someone, and I feel lonely like any other person would, but I am trying to think positive about it and use this lonely time properly.


I thought to put this inspiring song in my today's blog as it just totally expresses what I am feeling at the moment. I hope it can inspire you too!


When you were standing in the wake of devastation
When you were waiting on the edge of the unknown
With the cataclysm raining down
Your insides crying, "Save me now"
You were there, impossibly alone.

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?
You build up hope, but failures all you've known.
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go.
Let it go.

And in a burst of light that blinded every angel
As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
You felt the gravity of tempered grace
Falling into empty space
With no one there to catch you in their arms.

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation?
You build up hope, but failures all you've known.
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go.
Let it go.

Much love, Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий