Страницы

воскресенье, 9 сентября 2012 г.

Trip to Germany and getting rid of self pity

Hey, there, it's been a while since I blogged about my life. I just had a business trip to Hamburg, Germany. It's been a year full of traveling for me and I would say I get to discover a lot about myself through it. I went to a night beach in Miami, looked at the night view in London and finaly had a thoughts session in one of 
Hamburg's appartment where I stayed alone for a while. 
 I used to feel lonely when I had to stay alone, pretty much all my childhood I had a pity to myself for being so lonely and hated by my family. I look back now and I realize where it came from, but I am not going to live my past, I want to learn how to be alone and not feel lonely, how to be hated by one group of people and loved by the other, how to lose and appreacite what I have at the same moment. Sounds hard, but this is my goal to achieve. As long as I have goals, I won't let a self pity to bring me down. My life has never been perfect, but noone's has and that's the point: what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!
Trip to Hamburg was amazing, some much relaxing (although it was a business trip) as I got to leave my home problems at least for a while and dive into the historical life of Europe.
This picture represents Victory to me!!!

Check out my latest video. Lots of love,
Anya


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий