Страницы

воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

You can start dealing with depression now!

One of the most important things in life I am thankful for is my eyes opening about 4 years ago, when I made a decision to change my life for better. It was a hard way from there, but I am happy I was able to see myself the way I am, to face the truth and deal with it. 
Many times in life you can struggle with different kinds of inner conflicts, and only you can be the person who can solve them. So I want to encourage you to start now, don't say tomorrow because, you can choose already this wonderful journey of transformation. I will not lie, you won't treasure every second, lots of things you will to wish to forget but you will treasure every moment of realizing you are having results, you don't think the way you did before, you don't perceive things you used to, so it gets easier to cope, to deal, to live.
If there is something now that still pulls you back, stay alone for a moment, take a deep breath and think why you want to do this, why you wanna start dealing with depression, loneliness, fears and desperation, for who you wish to make a first step, and how much you want this. If you want this so badly that you are able to do ANYTHING it takes to get there, welcome to the team!
Start acting now, no doubts, no second thoughts, no fear you will fail, cos you will, but you will stand up again, stronger than you ever were before. 
I am always here to support, to guide what to begin with, to encourage and to understand. I may be nobody, but may be someone who cares. 
Love,
Anya


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий