Страницы

суббота, 24 августа 2013 г.

Don't compare yourself with others!

I find it hard not to compare myself with others, especially when it is about what I have achieved in life. And mostly by achievements people mean something material: job, house, cars, family and so on. So yeah, when I look at people around, now you can also look at youtubers, it is hard not to get jealous and not to feel sorry for yourself. So, well, I am 28 years old, I live with my parents, I get an ok job and get a normal salary, which helps me to be able to buy pretty much everything I need or want (no fancy stuff, obviously). I struggle with depression, and yeah...There is nothing else to say about me. You can relate? Have a similar story? Means am not alone. The reason why I am writing this is not to let you feel sorry for me, but actually realize that this is the life of the "normal" person, everyone has struggles and everyone has something he or she doesn't love about their life story. What we see nowadays or youtube, Instagram. blogger is not more an illusion made with a good quality camera. It should not sound sad, it is just a reality. Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful moments and there are good times everyone has, but if you look in general, you'll see everyone's life is similar, even if it looks fancy and beautiful. Again I will repeat it is more about how you perceive your life, how many "good pictures" you can take? You don't have to live same life as someone else does to be happy, to wear same shoes and read same books, all you need it to start loving your life for all the goods in it, and the more goods you see, the happier you'll feel. It is your journey, don't compare and don't copy, cos you don't wanna be in anyone's shoes before you know how comfortable they are.
See you in my next videos,
Love you,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий