Страницы

суббота, 19 октября 2013 г.

Few words about betrayal

What I have been thinking about before I filmed my last video was what I could actually speak about in order to help someone, in order to comfort the broken, at least to try... I thought the best was to talk about betrayal, cos it is something it's so hard to overcome by yourself, and it also can be hard to share it with someone even close to you. It is very personal and very painful subject. But I tried to put my thoughts in one video and hope it makes it a bit easier for you to deal with betrayal. Remember, that no matter what happens in your life, it is temporary and it is gonna go, but you have to work on yourself to heal the old wounds. I hope, words I managed to say will help you somehow and make you feel better. 
Always your friend,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий