Страницы

воскресенье, 9 ноября 2014 г.

Hiding behind the wall: a child within


I often feel like a child within me wants to hide. I hide from people I love and people I don't know, I am just scared they might hurt.

Sometimes I feel lonely cos I push people away and sometimes I feel like I need to stay alone for a moment to recharge. I have been building these walls around me for years and it seems like it's hard to break them although I really want to. 

All the pain an anxiety it brings just turns into one tornado of depression, that follows me through life. I can't escape from it, it seems. 

Feeling lonely is one the worst feelings I have ever felt in my life, and all I am going for is just to get rid of this fear to feel that way again. 

I don't sit and cry over it, I keep moving on. And I love this quote: "Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life". 

Become that person you want to be! But stay true to that child within!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий