Страницы

суббота, 8 ноября 2014 г.

Playing with a blade: my truth about self-harm


The last video I made was dedicated to self-harm. To some of us it can be hard even to think about it, and, must I say, it took me a while to start this topic on my channel as well... 

It brought up some really hard memories in my head and looking at the blade while even taking those pictures made me quite sad, as it seemed for a moment I was going through this again. When I am nervous I tend to smile or even laugh, no matter how hard it is. And what you could see in the video is somewhat the product of my life experience formed with words... Can I say I'm good at that? I don't know. 

I know one thing: I am doing this for others, for my viewers, readers, people who need it, and it makes me incredibly happy. I am glad it is over now, as playing with a blade has never been my habit. When I get to know someone who is struggling with this, my heart starts racing. 

It was just one-time experience which got stuck in my memory for a long time, and sharing it, I guess was necessary. It's not always about beautiful life. There is also pain we carry in our hearts, than on our body parts, body in general. 

No matter what your addiction is, today we are not free from something that seems to help us to cope... Tomorrow we are free. I know that there are no words to describe how much I wanna help, and it won't probably change a thing. 

Only you can decide! But I am here for you if you need me! 

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий