Страницы

понедельник, 17 ноября 2014 г.

Fear of loneliness - time to to talk about it...

I was trying to postpone this topic as long as possible, but I guess, it is time...

First of all, let me say, that any fear can hold us from reaching our goals and simply enjoying life. 

I lived my life trying to put responsibility for my fear of loneliness on other people, my relatives, my boyfriend. I did it until I realized that it was all me, who made myself so jealous, envious, anxious and unhappy person I have become. And it was time to take responsibility for it...And I did...

Not all went smooth of course and still doesn't. It's ongoing process and all I have to say for now: you have to be patient with yourself. It's not something that is going to change over night.

I still have my moments. I am anxious about staying absolutely alone one day, I am anxious when I stay alone for a while even now, and I know, that someday this fear will go away, but only if I work on it. I know that my strength will be enough to heal from this anxiety and hit my goals.

As long as you have faith in you, you have perspective, I promise, that you can do anything! You might have struggles every day, but they are only made to make you stronger and wiser. They are temporary!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий