Страницы

среда, 21 января 2015 г.

WTTD 14 - Almost gave up


Yesterday was a challenge. I had a hard day at work and than, at the end of day, was a strong urge to emotional eating and just breaking down. I felt tired and exhausted... And I felt like giving up once would probably be fine if to say that every day I'm trying to follow my plan of transformation. But it was not the case. 

I managed to find strength withing not to go to eat some junk food and cry over my weakness but actually went to swim and didn't cry at all. I thought it would not be a bad idea to try to stand strong and give me some extra "workout" to stand for what I'm aiming for. 

If I give up every time I feel empty and weak, I'll probably never get to my goal. I just remembered in my head how much I want to heal from my anxiety, and yesterday I felt like a winner, not acting according to my "will". Eventually this is not what I want, I am aiming for peace and happiness, and I know, I can't move on with the same amount of strength if I keep giving up, when it gets tough. 

Stay Strong,
Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий