Страницы

среда, 25 февраля 2015 г.

WTTD 57 - Becoming patient


I am the most impatient person on this planet. It bring me so much anxiety when I have to wait for something or someone. When I wanna say something and constantly interrupted, I just freak out. This does not only influence other people to certain extent, it, first of all, influences me! I guess I'm not only impatient with others, but also with myself. I have to admit, it just makes things even more complicated since it always gets back to oneself: you have to love yourself first, be patient with yourself, understand yourself first, etc. Since I became more aware of my emotions I am able to control them better and there is no certain technique for me that helps, because no matter what you do outside, the problem sits inside, and it's hard to solve it until you face it directly. I was thinking a lot about it, and, I guess, patience has a lot to do with acceptance: acceptance of others and yourself. Acceptance comes from understanding and understanding comes from wisdom, which itself comes from knowledge and experience. The line might be different, but I understand it this way. As long as you have a tension of not being able to wait you probably can't do other things, it is hard to concentrate, so the best thing you can do for yourself is to try to accept the fact that everything happens in it's own timing. I constantly repeat to myself that my impatience won't change a thing, I just have to wait, accept, keep calm. And these words meant nothing to me until I realized it completely. I get to understand things more by reading, thinking and meditating.

Be patient on your way to transformation!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий