Страницы

воскресенье, 8 марта 2015 г.

Finding Hope Within

Feeling low all the previous week, laying in my bed for hours and trying to fight the ruminating thoughts in my head have been a challenge, needless to say, all this routine took all life energy that I seemed to have in me weeks before and left me absolutely empty and lost...

See the beauty of life through the obstacles

If you ever feel this way, I can totally get it, and I am there for you!
I love going for walks and simply take pictures for my blog whenever I'm feeling low. Sometimes it's hard to stand up and go, but I must say, I feel proud that I managed to make myself go outside. Hopefully it will inspire you to do the same, or do anything that brings comfort and joy into your heart, no matter what's happening in your life. 

 If you don't see the beauty in simple details you haven't look long enough

 Life might seem to be grey at times, but there is beauty anyway

Without any obstacles on the way this picture would not look so perfect

There will be times you'll want to give up though. At times my anxiety is too hard to handle and I wish I could cut my head off in order not to think, but please, keep remembering, this time will pass. This is one of the most important things to remember: IT IS TEMPORARY. When you overcome it, you'll find yourself much stronger! Do not get scared of these times, they come and go. 

The way you deal with it now depends on you only! 
Do whatever it takes to get up and keep going!

I LOVE YOU,
Anya

p.s. See my VLOG from this day:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий