Страницы

понедельник, 29 сентября 2014 г.

Every step you make, big or small, counts!

I am currently reading the book of Nick Vujicic "Unstoppable". This guy really is unstoppable! I talked about him in one of my videos and also wrote about Nick in my blog before. Since then many things changed except my being inspired by this man and thankful for knowing his story. Born without arms and legs and managed to create his company, get happily married and change lives of thousands of people! How many of us could do that? The stories of people like Nick inspire us, but do they actually make us move forward? The inspiration without motivation is useless. And no matter what we are dealing with, we have to use our knowledge about people who inspire us to actually change something in our own lives. I love Nick's saying "one step in a time", it almost became a joke between me and my friend, but this saying is actually deep within me from the first time I heard it. It actually really is one step in a time, when you have to deal with difficult situations in life, but you know what matters the most? That you make that step! Every step you make, big or small, counts! Reward yourself for that! I live my life with my main goal: to be the change I want to see in this world! I do really small steps, believe it or not. But when I get the results even from those small steps, it makes me the happiest person in the world. Please do not get discouraged by your mistakes, when something goes wront at times, you still can move on, the only thing that can stop you is a thought that you can't make it anymore!

From Nick's Facebook page, absolutle love these guys!

The only thing that can stop you is a thought that you can't make it anymore!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий