Страницы

среда, 29 октября 2014 г.

Starting my own Happiness Project

I have just read "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, which will be in my monthly favourites for sure. I didn't know how much it would impact on my current life but it actually did. I decided to start my own Happiness Project. Of course it will not be that strict as I believe stress is something I don't need in my life right now, and if I am going to say: I will be "something" for the whole month, I am afraid, it would put some sort of pressure on my shoulders. 

One of the most important things I want to change in myself is I want to become more kind and positive, since I tend to be mean and critical at times. Well, why lie? MOST OF THE TIMES! I have been using mean sarcastic jokes for all my life and getting rid of those will definitely be a challenge. I am not saying that joking is bad in general, I am just saying that sometimes things we say even as a joke can hurt others without us even noticing it. 

I am also critical about things, and would like to change it. Some people think that speaking is the same as thinking, but I am a strong believer that we are what we speak more than what we think. The more negative we speak the more unhappy we become, as we let this negativity spread all over our entire life. 

We change when we think differently, but we can only change our way of thinking by changing our actions. Speaking is a form of action. 



I feel the happiest when I achieve my goals in self improvement. This is the best I can do for myself! 

Love, Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий