Страницы

четверг, 9 октября 2014 г.

There is a reason why you are here, and there is a reason for your experience

Driving today and practicing for my new video of monthly favourites I found myself extremely happy. As I move through this life trying to deal with all sort of different things, I find myself completely alone sometimes, but what makes me happy is that my experience is something I can share with you, guys. Without it would I be able to help anyone? Would I be able to get so much knowledge about things that lead to constant fear, desperation and sometimes... suicide. If you ever wonder why you exist on this planet, try not to concentrate too much on what people might think of you, but think of yourself first. Because there is a reason why you are here, and there is a reason for your experience

My good friend from youtube once sent me the picture you can see below. I can't explain what it meant to me, but it felt like it was not real, I was so happy

Every message counts. Even if you can help only one person, it explains all: why you are here. And believe it or not, your smile, your words have already made a difference in someone's life at least once. You are an important part of this huge world,where everyone is needed!


You are an important part of this huge world, where everyone is needed!

Love,
Anya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий