Страницы

суббота, 18 октября 2014 г.

Seeing positive in negative

I don't particularly love fall or autumn because I tend to get depressed in this season. In the city where I live, Saint-Petersburg, it is always gloomy and sad, it's not the way fall could be, in my opinion, as in general it's a beautiful season with overwhelming, colourful scenes, which can bring up bad and good memories...


As I tend to get depressed, the key for me to stay focused on my goal, HAPPINESS, is actually pretty simple: see positive in negative. I love to take pictures, And what can be a better way to actually capture the beauty than through taking a picture or painting (drawing), writing. When you are doing all those thinsg you are trying to see something good about the gloomy weather, for example. And when you are trying, it always works: you see, what you normally don't see. Through this you can also start to feel differently about things, and it is encouraging. 


It doesn't happen over night, but it is a process of transformation. And it's important to always remember, that transformation is not a goal, it is something we experience every day, if we are trying and working on ourselves. 


And when you are trying, it always works: you see, what you normally don't see!

Love, Anya
p.s. check out my new video on YouTube if you'd like!<3


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий